Dedicated Roxy™ Therapy Dogs volunteers participate in community events which are true to our mission. Supporting literacy and educating community groups about the benefits of animal therapy for children are important goals for our organization.
Some of our previous community outreach initiatives include:
- Presenting at the Pathways for Victims Services Conference sponsored by the Commonwealth of PA
- Sitting on advisory boards locally and nationally such as Tails for Hope
- Lecturing at universities like Delaware Valley University
- Making guest appearances in support of children at organizations like Special Equestrian Summer Camp, Moss Rehabilitation Center, and The Institute for Hand and Upper Body Management.
- Networking closely with other non-profit child and pet advocacy groups.
- Supporting the Central Bucks School District Extended School Year through the Bucks County Intermediate Unit.
Want Roxy™ To Speak At Your Event?
If you’d like to have a Roxy representative speak at your event or before your group, please contact us.
Want Roxy To Participate In Your Community Event?
Do you have a fair, parade, or other festivities you would like Roxy to join? Please contact our Event Coordinator, Christina Minsky.
Want Roxy To Visit Your CBSD Classroom?
CBSD elementary school teachers: If you would like to request a Roxy therapy dog team for classroom visits, complete this form.